Search found 57 matches

by emi
Tue May 19, 2009 10:50 pm
Forum: The Building
Topic: A new meeting!
Replies: 37
Views: 7527

Re: A new meeting!

mirja, do you have a link of the muralist's work? to get a general idea?
by emi
Tue May 19, 2009 10:36 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Dice-a-ssage!
Replies: 2
Views: 1759

Re: Dice-a-ssage!

the things i miss...grr!
alex, you should go on tour! there's plenty of people who need massages all over europe! :D
by emi
Tue May 19, 2009 10:30 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: where is The Forest Camera?
Replies: 1
Views: 980

Re: where is The Forest Camera?

I left it in the admin's office before leaving. should be there if noone else used it in the meanwhile.
by emi
Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:32 am
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 33111

Re: September stuff

im so glad you guys are into telepathy these days. it makes life so much easier. i didn't like typing anyway.
by emi
Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:52 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: they're talking about us!!
Replies: 1
Views: 385

they're talking about us!!

I googled my name earlier and look what I found:

http://www.serenityartsproject.org/jour ... a-gheorghe

There's a short paragraph about the forest. Check out what the project is about as well. It's pretty interesting!
by emi
Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:25 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: gallery things that may need to be done
Replies: 11
Views: 3366

Re: gallery things that may need to be done

what about sanding the floor?
by emi
Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:42 pm
Forum: The Building
Topic: Posting minutes in the Red Room
Replies: 9
Views: 3423

Re: Posting minutes in the Red Room

Book is better if you ask me. Make a bright cover or something
by emi
Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: sculpture above the stage in the cafe
Replies: 8
Views: 2934

sculpture above the stage in the cafe

We got this e-mail in the totalkunstsubmissions email: Hi I called into the forest yesterday to ask about storing a sculpture I have made. The lady I spoke to asked me to contact you via your forum but it wont let me register? So I am contacting you this way instead. I have recently completed a larg...
by emi
Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:42 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: donated photography equipment
Replies: 4
Views: 1909

donated photography equipment

someone just donated a full photography development kit. mike store it in the action room. it takes up quite a lot of space.
by emi
Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:28 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: [s]logos[/s]
Replies: 7
Views: 2199

Re: [s]logos[/s]

I can do Monday!
by emi
Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:53 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: jan to may booking slots
Replies: 47
Views: 11450

Re: jan to may booking slots

Sean*
by emi
Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:53 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: jan to may booking slots
Replies: 47
Views: 11450

Re: jan to may booking slots

13th to 26th of April. San Whittaker
by emi
Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:47 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: [s]logos[/s]
Replies: 7
Views: 2199

Re: [s]logos[/s]

when when when?!
by emi
Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:16 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: info for artists
Replies: 2
Views: 1174

Re: info for artists

sweet! :shock:
by emi
Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:07 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: info for artists
Replies: 2
Views: 1174

info for artists

we need to change the info for artists. the gallery walls didnt grow in size over night, but there is some info related to the budget and such that need to be changed.
who wants to take a quick look and re-ward it?
by emi
Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:48 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: TK away day sunday 25th?
Replies: 23
Views: 7287

Re: TK away day sunday 25th?

Im free to do whatever...just let me know what you decide!
by emi
Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:24 pm
Forum: The Building
Topic: Front of House Meeting
Replies: 10
Views: 2844

Re: Front of House Meeting

Ill try to gt some free paint..ill try warrender park road this week
by emi
Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:57 pm
Forum: The Building
Topic: Front of House Meeting
Replies: 10
Views: 2844

Front of House Meeting

We need to make the cafe look nice. We're going to meet on Sunday, the 18th at 3pm to brainstorm.
Everyone's welcome.
If you cant make it to the meeting, let us know what your ideas are.
Sweeeet!
by emi
Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:28 pm
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Cafe and Events 7/01
Replies: 0
Views: 1051

Cafe and Events 7/01

present: charlotte, alex, mike, ida, marian, lindsey, emi (plus Nerea and Olivier at the end). no apologies action points 1.pricing 2.sound stuff 3.new menu 4.karaoke night 5.sofas and flowers 6.cleaning up after events 7.French short movie fest previous action points: - new volunteer book on the wa...
by emi
Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:01 pm
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Cafe and Events Wed 3rd Dec 2008
Replies: 7
Views: 2605

Re: Cafe and Events Wed 3rd Dec 2008

Ouch! james, sorry...I wasnt sure if you moved it or not and when I checked int eh office I couldnt find it so then I was confused...I understand you most of the times :D
by emi
Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:51 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 33111

Re: September stuff

done.
by emi
Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:56 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: total kunst archive
Replies: 21
Views: 6075

Re: total kunst archive

I have photos from previous exhibitions. I'll put all of them in a folder on one of the computers in the action rooms.
by emi
Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:55 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 33111

Re: September stuff

thanks simone for the feedback...so should I say yes to the guy with the industrial photos? :D
by emi
Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:41 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 33111

Re: September stuff

The photos are in the marcin klimek email. Check them out. I dont know how to send them to you, i dont have your email addresses.
by emi
Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:35 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 33111

Re: September stuff

hey there's some guys doing an event in the cafe on the 27th and they also want to display some photos in the gallery that day (industrial photography). I personally really like them. they submitted the photos but i guess their email didnt send through thats why we didnt see them at our last meeting...
by emi
Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:03 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 33111

Re: September stuff

you're right! he's booked for the 30th.
by emi
Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:24 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 33111

Re: September stuff

Jack Webb 30th of November confirmed.
by emi
Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:00 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 33111

Re: September stuff

Jack Webb can only do his thing in November so I offered the 30th.
Louise wants the 1st-12th December slot but wants us to call her.

Martin? :)
by emi
Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:38 pm
Forum: Make/Sell
Topic: moving the freeshop
Replies: 117
Views: 22447

Re: moving the freeshop

agree with ryan
by emi
Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:55 pm
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Artist Facilities WG Nov 6th
Replies: 0
Views: 1021

Artist Facilities WG Nov 6th

Artist Facilities Meeting Present: Emi, Nix, James, Simone, Melanie, Scout, Charlotte Agenda Points 1. cave update 2. balcony update 3. theatre stuff 4. darkroom 5. publishing/2 book fairs 6. screenprinting 1. cave update cave is clean, new users registered, donated equipment, all looks good members...
by emi
Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:39 pm
Forum: Make/Sell
Topic: moving the freeshop
Replies: 117
Views: 22447

Re: moving the freeshop

We have to proposals for moving the free shop that we discussed at the shop meeting shop proposal no 1: have a small free shop next to the shop that will be looked after the shop staff possibly in a lockable cupboard shop proposal no 2: swap shop in the shop with stickers on every item to avoid conf...
by emi
Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:45 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 33111

Re: September stuff

I think 3 week slots for now it's a good idea because I dont think noone will be willing to have a show int he gallery in november on such a short notice. louise, the artist I contacted didnt even reply yet. also, jack webb, the performance artist, wants to do his show on a sunday and I think he's a...
by emi
Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:49 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Teenagers- are they all evil?
Replies: 59
Views: 8714

Re: Teenagers- are they all evil?

Im so angry! They ruined my exhibition. A few tabacco packages are missing. I don;t know these guys but I definitely wouldnt like to see them around the forest.
by emi
Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:59 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: Action Day, Sunday 26th October?
Replies: 8
Views: 2282

Re: Action Day, Sunday 26th October?

hey

just so you know I painted the gallery walls before putting my stuff on. looks much much better.
by emi
Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:44 pm
Forum: The Building
Topic: Windows again
Replies: 10
Views: 3469

Re: Windows again

Just use water and some vinegar for the windows.
by emi
Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:42 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: VA Action Day 21st Sept
Replies: 9
Views: 2811

Re: VA Action Day 21st Sept

Im making the poster for the gallery...im printing it tomorrow!
by emi
Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:26 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: fucking beers
Replies: 4
Views: 2075

Re: fucking beers

no hopes for you martin
brown it is
by emi
Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:35 pm
Forum: Kitchen
Topic: Lost Property
Replies: 1
Views: 1563

Re: Lost Property

good system i say
by emi
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Forum: The Building
Topic: Front of House Team
Replies: 10
Views: 3644

Re: Front of House Team

yes yes yes martin! im really good with making lists with my left hand...
by emi
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:15 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: Fresher's Fair. Art college.
Replies: 113
Views: 63901

Re: Fresher's Fair. Art college.

Yes, im dfinitely going to the fair. it's be goo dto talk about it on Sunday at the action day...what tim is that again?
by emi
Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:58 pm
Forum: Workshops
Topic: Web Team Workshop, tonight, Action Room
Replies: 1
Views: 1444

Re: Web Team Workshop, tonight, Action Room

Sorry I missed it... :shock:
I do want to add some photos soon...I'll talk to you about it when I see you.
by emi
Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:54 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: why no art?
Replies: 6
Views: 2190

Re: why no art?

does he still get the number of days he was supposed to get?
by emi
Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:11 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: lets start!
Replies: 10
Views: 4167

Re: lets start!

I'm in!
by emi
Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:25 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: may to august booking slots
Replies: 98
Views: 20580

Re: may to august booking slots

Dont you think maybe it's time to use another thread? this is turning into a fragmented novel...
by emi
Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:21 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: lets start!
Replies: 10
Views: 4167

Re: lets start!

Simone, did you meet up last Thrursday? I wonder whether i missed anything or not...
by emi
Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Forum: Kitchen
Topic: Volunteer application
Replies: 8
Views: 3710

Re: Volunteer application

final version
by emi
Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:25 am
Forum: Kitchen
Topic: Volunteer application
Replies: 8
Views: 3710

Re: Volunteer application

This is the application form I wrote with Olivier and Carlos.
What we want to know is: did we get the questions right?
Carlos will work on the design.
That's it.
Thoughts?
by emi
Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 am
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: may to august booking slots
Replies: 98
Views: 20580

Re: may to august booking slots

I'm free at 1pm...im definitely going...who else wants to join me?
by emi
Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:00 pm
Forum: Volunteering
Topic: Volunteer Co-ordinator
Replies: 15
Views: 5612

Re: Volunteer Co-ordinator

yes!

Go to advanced search