Search found 19 matches

by meghanS
Wed May 28, 2008 9:29 am
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: a few web updates that need to go up before June!!!!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 2490

Time for Vivien's closing party - 7pm!
by meghanS
Tue May 27, 2008 12:28 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: a few web updates that need to go up before June!!!!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 2490

a few web updates that need to go up before June!!!!!!

Hey to whover can update the TK page.... Revised dates for Vivien's show: 11/6-22/6 (closing party time still TBA) Exhibition title: 'i always walk your way into town now’ Little bit of text...: This exhibition of new ‘moment photography’ explores projections and other strange connections we make to...
by meghanS
Fri May 23, 2008 11:07 am
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: all of those little things that need to be done...
Replies: 12
Views: 3593

Ok- as to the work portion for the day... shall we meet up in the action room at 1:30 pm on Sunday? How does that work for everyone?
by meghanS
Thu May 22, 2008 9:33 am
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: all of those little things that need to be done...
Replies: 12
Views: 3593

so are we actually going to do the skittles thing? because we would have to call and book it...
by meghanS
Wed May 14, 2008 5:55 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: all of those little things that need to be done...
Replies: 12
Views: 3593

wow- there is another sport I had never heard of before (or maybe someone did mention it at some point but I was probably drunk)

sounds like fun - £40 split a few ways isn't bad...
by meghanS
Wed May 14, 2008 12:06 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: all of those little things that need to be done...
Replies: 12
Views: 3593

all of those little things that need to be done...

As Martin suggested a few days ago, we should schedule some day the weekend of May 24-25 as a day to get stuff done - all of those little action points or other tasks that we haven't gotten around to yet. Seems like a good idea to me! As a reward for being productive humans, I suggest we go bowling....
by meghanS
Tue May 13, 2008 10:24 am
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Fothcoming Volunteer Party
Replies: 14
Views: 2254

I really am very sad that I will be missing both of the volunteer parties... But, I have a few ideas for the kegger, being an american and all... 1. togas - there is nothing easier to make than a toga... most people own bedsheets (if you all want to go the University-frathouse route...) 2. red plasi...
by meghanS
Mon May 12, 2008 1:30 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: getting more equipment and supplies!
Replies: 10
Views: 4472

Getting free supplies from Gillian at Edinburgh Printmakers on Wednesday or by next week at the latest... Yay!
by meghanS
Sun May 11, 2008 1:56 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: may to august booking slots
Replies: 98
Views: 20616

remember... 9 - 22 June is Vivien's slot...
by meghanS
Tue May 06, 2008 9:35 am
Forum: Facilities
Topic: next meeting - thursday 8th at 6pm
Replies: 1
Views: 1783

I will facebook this... I am super bored at work.
by meghanS
Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:55 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: getting more equipment and supplies!
Replies: 10
Views: 4472

I went to the galley closing party to meet Gillian, but I din't know which one she was. I guess I could have asked around... oh well. If she doesn't respond by email about equipment soon, I might go to EP in person to see if they have stuff.
by meghanS
Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:52 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: things to do
Replies: 7
Views: 3636

So, meeting on Thursday 6pm as usual this week?

If Chris brings mesh, we will be pretty close to getting started, right?
by meghanS
Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:25 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: getting more equipment and supplies!
Replies: 10
Views: 4472

got an email from Gillian and she is going to see what she can find to give us - might just be old squeegees, but every little bit helps!
by meghanS
Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:34 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: getting more equipment and supplies!
Replies: 10
Views: 4472

yeah, I will try to go to the closing party and meet Gillian - sounds like she would try and pull strings for us if she can!
by meghanS
Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:37 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: getting more equipment and supplies!
Replies: 10
Views: 4472

getting more equipment and supplies!

Tomorrow, I will send an email to Edinburgh Printmakers and see if they have any old/unused equipment or supplies they would be willing to donate to the Forest. Hopefully, I will have received a reply from them by Thursday. If anyone else knows where we can get cheap or donated stuff, it would be a ...
by meghanS
Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:34 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: washing line
Replies: 1
Views: 1502

excellent - we can find a place for the lines to go up at the Thursday meeting!
by meghanS
Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:10 am
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Cafe & Events working group – 2 april 2008
Replies: 13
Views: 4441

New music on the computer! Sort of...

Graeme- thanks for organising the the music into the box, the cupboard is looking very tidy! However, putting new music on the computer is a little more difficult that we thought. I came in on Sunday with Xabina as planned, but after the first few cds, the computer insisted that the disc was full. I...
by meghanS
Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:06 pm
Forum: Facilities
Topic: Day of the photography in the cafe: Sat April 12
Replies: 15
Views: 5387

(swithun... who are you? I'd like to be able to put a face/name to the username! Thanks!)
by meghanS
Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:54 am
Forum: Facilities
Topic: Day of the photography in the cafe: Sat April 12
Replies: 15
Views: 5387

I am still interested in this happening, but has anyone outside of the group responded to the idea? Or has it not been advertised (posters, bb, facebook, etc.) yet?

Go to advanced search