* Change "All you have to do it turn up" to "All you have to do is turn up."
* Change 'look at the webpage under the 'What We Do' section on The Forest website.' to 'look at the 'What We Do' section of The Forest website.'
* Change apoologies to apologies. I'm not sure what we're apoologising for though.
* Aims of the forest: aren't these the objects of the forest charity? Not the same as the aims of the wider forest, then? I think the charities aims alone are too narrow to appear as the aims of the forest generally, makes us sound like an art collective, when in fact we are more than that. I think it should say "The Forest is a registered charity, the charitable objects are:" and also give the charity number. There's a charity poster on the noticeboard now that has this.
* Change "Ther's" to "There's"
* Moak the most of it?
* Mainest source of income? Okay, I know this one was intentional
* "The Forest Library is the only organisation in Scotland that offers people the opportunity to physically exchange books" I think we should make this ridiculous claim regardless, but surely this isn't really true?
* Internet has a capital I. Oh I'm an asshole.
We absorb over 60% of that which we place on our skin. So, as with eating and breathing, one has to think carefully about what we put on our skin, and therefore place in our bodies
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests