spacehoppers and beach balls

doodlehut

spacehoppers and beach balls

Post by doodlehut » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:50 pm

hi lovelies

feb 1st, me, danny mullins and ant are putting on a playful night downstairs called BOUNCE, will be up on the events mail out in due course. last november when we put it on, nobody did much bouncing, we pulled the chairs back to create a dance floor but folk chose to sit down hippy in the field style and juggle oranges, which was fun, which was ok.

does anyone have any SPACEHOPPERS, or BEACH BALLS, kangaroos, or things on springs? i have a trampoline i will bring along.

i gonna make energy balls! oh i think i sound like people MUST bounce and jiggle, not at all, just want to set the opportunity, cause i like to.

many thanks
be yourself, you can't be anyone else...

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:18 pm

What are space hoppers and energy balls??

doodlehut

Post by doodlehut » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:35 pm

spacehoppers are 2 foot high orange plastic bouncy creatures, funny face with a mustache with twisty horns. you sit on the back of it and hold the horns and can bounce on the spot or in a direction.

energy balls are little balls of sweetness to eat, made from raw ingredients, i've made them before with dates, coconut, ground almonds, chopped hazelnuts etc, anything along those lines.

if forest cafe happy with this and pay for ingredients from events budget then we could sell them for £1 each i reckon - at festivals i've had them for £2.50 each but this was rather greedy.

does this sound ok?
be yourself, you can't be anyone else...