Forest BB

The digital grapevine of The Forest.
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:40 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:20 pm 

we've never had an awesome party in September for when the kiddies return to university.

1) we should.
2) it should be big.

who's in?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:06 am 

Asazi may be up for playing if we know a date, and have it confirmed prior to the event!! haha :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:36 am 

you were on the flyers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 pm 

We might've be on the flyers but that doesn't mean anyone told us we were sposed to be playing! I didn't see a flyer and we were never told about the date. We got asked to do the 2nd and the 8th which we agreed to (although we had to pull out of the 2nd) at the end of July. I never heard anything about any other dates...so basically I'm not sure what your point is?! I can make a flyer and put a list of a load bands on there, but if i don't tell them about it and organise it with them then i wouldn't expect them to turn up or know anything about it!

But thanks for that anyway.

I even spoke to Ryan about this and he can't remember booking any other dates apart from the 2nd and the 8th with us.

poo you! :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:13 pm 

i spoke to asazi repeatedly that week, he knew very well he was playing both friday and saturday, as the week progressed he voiced his doubts about being able to play either of them, in the end neither of them were played..

it really doesnt bother me in the slightest, that they werent played, it seems like there was poor communication both within in your band, and between us and you guys as well. never mind.

what does still annoy me, is the attitude of your band on the 888, but i let that go, and prefer not to discuss it here.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:40 pm 

Ok well i apologise as Asazi did not mention one single word to me about that gig, and Ryan I promise that i really did not know anything about it!

888 was ridiculous and we've already apologised about what happened on our behalf! But if you need for me to go around grovelling for forgiveness from you then thats not going to happen.

Anyways we seem to be officially pissing off the "management" I feel it best that we just stop playing there from now on. Sorry.

And back to the original post. yes it would be cool to do something for the return to Uni. A freshers party would be sweet. i'll ask around some bands if you know the dates.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:01 pm 

no grovelling needed from my end. It was a hectic night and nerves were frayed. palmer's more than most, perhaps. I don't think anyone is pissed off at you guys and as far as i'm concerned it is old news