kareoke karnage

baloo

kareoke karnage

Post by baloo » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:49 pm

outrageous party!!! tashlikins, nerea (the gon) and the volunteers hard at work in the fridge!!! amazing party you guys, restored utterly my faith in humanity.Mike and so much hard work put into it and it paid off. Pure joy and rawkusness.
:) a hundred million squidges. x
up and at it.

ChaoticReality

Re: kareoke karnage

Post by ChaoticReality » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:46 pm

It was awesome. We're doing it again soon, I hope.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

taskin

Post by taskin » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:18 am

thank you so much for ur appreciation blue, wouldnt have been even nearly as fun without u!!!
Cheers!
Taskin

amelia

Post by amelia » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:04 am

[i]Please[/i do it again. I came first in the maleny idol kareoke comp here doing some Britney,complete with moves. I am [i]THERE[/i]definitely,for a forest one. Oh yes:!:

amelia

Post by amelia » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:08 am

Am testing the italics and it doesn't work. Don't worry I'll spare you the Britney, comp was in a tavern/mainstream pub...

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:53 pm

We will be running it again, I'm sure.

I have upped the size of my collection and so it will be even more amazing next time.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

swithun

Post by swithun » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:47 pm

How was my machine? I've had it sitting around for a year and never turned it on. Is the screen colour or monochrome?

Do you know anything about the CDG format, Mike? It seems to be a matter of injectng pixel data into empty regions in audio data.

I'm sorry I missed it. I was knackered after a weekend of conservation work in the countryside. I'm glad people enjoyed it.

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:30 pm

We didn't use it in the end, since I didn't have time to burn enough of my collection to disc.

I ran the karaoke from my laptop using PyKaraoke.

You're right about CD+G. It uses an interleaved method of writing the data, given that audio cds have an error-correcting feature and don't get thrown by the extra data. There are several programs that can burn CD+G, providing your drive supports disc-at-once writing.
Mike