Lithuanian films?

Agni

Lithuanian films?

Post by Agni » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:05 pm

hello eveybody,

My name is Agni: I'm Lithuanian but studying art&heritageL management, policy and education in Maastricht, Netherlands at the moment. As we have a chance to do internship anywhere we want: I‘ve chosen to come to the Forest. I‘ll be here for April – May maybe June.. I don’t remember, how I found you, but I always wanted to come..

So, I contacted James and he suggested me to start to think what I could do..
I wanted to ask you all: what do you think about Lithuanian movie fest or theme? I think it would be interesting as I guess nobody knows anything Lithuanian here...;]
I can assure you that we have quite good/strange/interesting/unique movies/cartoons. Later I could give you the names, titles etc..
Also I think that Russian film are also amazing and in addition I could pick something from their movies (organize subtitles +)

So the question: what do you think? I would be thankful for any opinions and suggestions!
See you and I can’t wait to come to the Forest!
Best wishes from Maastricht :]
Agni

ravanwin

Re: Lithuanian films?

Post by ravanwin » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:39 pm

sounds interesting. why not? in the winter time though - i'd say. and it would need good promotion.

Agni

Re: Lithuanian films?

Post by Agni » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:47 pm

the thing is that I will come to the forest only from the beginning of April..but we could do that also in the winter: I could send movies and some info, but won't participate, just help by emails etc..