Volunteer Party - Thursday 17 September 9pm in the cafe

Hannah

Volunteer Party - Thursday 17 September 9pm in the cafe

Post by Hannah » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:06 pm

I just want to announce the party here for those who don't come to the cafe so often and therefore haven't seen the posters yet:

Yes! There will be the next volunteer party next Thursday at 9pm in the Cafe.
All volunteers who with their help safed us in August, everyone who is new and everyone who in one way or the other volunteers at the forest is welcome to dance all night!

Be prepared to listen to wild ukuleles!

ChaoticReality

Re: Volunteer Party - Thursday 17 September 9pm in the cafe

Post by ChaoticReality » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:57 am

I thought this was vollies only?

From facebook:

Paulo Rangel is playing this thursday, 17/09 dj set @ the forest...from 9 to late. Its for volunteers but if u want to come say something!
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

milk

Post by milk » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:14 pm

i replied;

aah, dude, seriously, it's for forest vollies only i'm afraid, given they deserve a private party once in a while!

there have been 'friends of friends' being invited by some at past volunteer parties, but that always seems to create a strained atmosphere rather than the volunteer-bonding atmosphere these kinda things are for.

hope you understand, thanks :)
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Nice one. I didn't want to say anything because I'm not FWG but I do get a bit peeved at non-vollies crashing vollie parties.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

Hannah

Post by Hannah » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Perfect, thanks for sorting it out, Milk!

I have to add something important though - please BYOB! There will be some free Booze from the Forest for everyone but its not enough!