Swine Flu Vaccinations - Protest

Lynne

Swine Flu Vaccinations - Protest

Post by Lynne » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Hello,

I would like to inform you of an event that is taking place in Edinburgh that I feel would be of interest to your clients. It is a protest against swine flu vaccinations which will be used to offer the public information about the possible dangers of the vaccine and also to demonstrate outside the Scottish Parliament building against the possibility of the vaccine becoming manditory which is at present being discussed by the Joint Committee for Vaccinations.

I have a blog/website that you can access for further information, the address is http://swinefluscam.weebly.com/ You can also download flyers and posters for the evnt from this site or I could email them to you direct or bring round a bundle for you to display in your cafe.

I hope that you are interested in promoting the event and if you would like anymore information please do not hesitate to contact me,

Thank you,

Claire Knox

swithun

Re: Swine Flu Vaccinations - Protest

Post by swithun » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 pm

In other news, a tin foil hat has been proven to prevent swine flu. Certain fatty acids found mainly in wing-nut oil are also thought to be beneficial.

nix

Re: Swine Flu Vaccinations - Protest

Post by nix » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:59 pm

I feel ill. :cry: