Cafe and Events Meeting this Thursday, July 1st 7pm

Hannah

Cafe and Events Meeting this Thursday, July 1st 7pm

Post by Hannah » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:31 pm

So, we didn't have a Cafe and Events Meeting in a while so let's get it done in time next month. We're meeting on Thursday at 7 in the Action Room.

Agenda Points will be:
Festival preparations - new microwaves, new rice cookers, festival rota, alcohol trainings coming up
portion sizes

if you've got anything you want to be brought up, add it here and come round to the meeting!

scoutwinter

Re: Cafe and Events Meeting this Thursday, July 1st 7pm

Post by scoutwinter » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

be there

swithun

Post by swithun » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:18 pm

I won't be in town tomorrow evening. But here's what I would say if I was there.

There will be big demand for nachos (I hope) on the 9th (and maybe the 14th), so please don't run low on tortilla chips and the usual nacho ingredients. For Hard Rock Monday, I'll be down on Sunday 8th to do some prep. Could the kitchen order some avocados for The Godzilla? I'll see about the other unusual ingredients and produce some menus and publicity. I won't be in town the week before, but I'll leave stuff with someone before I go.

The Beaner can be pepper free, for you, Scout. Chimichangas, though? You're beating the wrong piñata amigo.

Hope that is all OK.

scoutwinter

Post by scoutwinter » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:35 pm

hey swith
can you remind the KM's a little closer to the time (at least the day before) re. avocados?
cheers