I don’t know how many of you have already found out about our Fundraising Group (lead by Suzy) and the first event organsied with the purpose of raising money and promoting The Forest: the Magic Medieval Procession we are organising in collaboration with the Big Red Door on July 31st.
What we’ve decided so far is to have a procession leaving from the 2 venues on the day, around 3pm, to the Meadows where we will have games, workshops, story telling, magical characters, amazing costumes and more. In the evening we are most probably going to have a ceilidh in the Hall and the BRD will also have their own event – The return of Lord Lawson.
The date is quite close and we still have a lot of work to do and that’s why we need as many people as possible to get involved. So feel free to read the minutes from our recent meeting and if you are interested in any of the different bits just get in touch with the person in charge of it:
• Workshops – Cornelia (email@example.com)
• Raffle – getting sponsorhips, prizes, organising it – Alice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Characters – drama group, Paul (email@example.com)
• Ceilidh – bands, performers – Catalina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Promotion – postering, flyering etc. – Catalina
• Any other type of involvement and coordination – talk to Suzy and Catalina.
Or just show up at our next meeting on Thursday, July 15th at 12pm, in the Cafe! BRD people will join at 2pm.
We'd love for as many fairies and monsters to get involved!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest