Ecofusion 2011 - 10 April

Keni

Ecofusion 2011 - 10 April

Post by Keni » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:04 pm

The Forum for Environmental Volunteering Activity (FEVA) have organised Ecofusion at Inverleith Park on Sunday 10 April. The event gives folk a chance to "explore and enjoy Scotland's outdoors." More details are available on their website, http://www.feva-scotland.org/display/ecofusion. I've asked if we can have a stall at the event or at least have folk handing out the fundraising/SO leaflet. The deadline for registering stall-holders was 25 February but they are considering the request.

Is anyone willing to help out at the event & represent the Forest? This is a good opportunity for us to outreach to a large captive audience, some of whom might not know of the Forest or the current situation. Plus, it is a day out in the sun (PMA at work) and a chance to see various activities, such as Thai fruit carving.

The event is also looking for volunteers from Friday 8th until Monday 11th April to help set up/take down the event structures, assist stall holders & activity providers, promote recycling facilities available, direct event participants and provide information & support. If you’d like to help, then contact Denise Millan (d.millan@btcv.org.uk).
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

lucyj

Re: Ecofusion 2011 - 10 April

Post by lucyj » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:34 pm

I would be happy to help out at the event... Lucy

Keni

Re: Ecofusion 2011 - 10 April

Post by Keni » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks Lucy. That's two of us then. I've just emailed the BTCV contact to see if we can have a stall & if not flyer the event. I hope to have some more news soon. K x
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.