Volunteers and Bands needed for Forest @ Eden Fest...

nix

Volunteers and Bands needed for Forest @ Eden Fest...

Post by nix » Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Hello People...

It is on! We are doing the "Forest Musical Banqueting Hall" at Eden Fest!

So, it has transpired that we are holding the meeting for planning of this event on Sunday at 2 in the café...

We are looking for Kitchen Volunteers and SoundTeam Volunteers to come with us to this fantastic event!

... we really need folk who can commit from the Thursday the 9th to the Monday 13th of June

In exchange for approx 18 hours of volunteering (4x4.5h shifts) you will get a ticket to the festival, and food.

PLEASE COME TO THE MEETING IF YOU CAN, or let me know of your interest, ASAP..

ALSO:
Looking for bands/Artists whoo want to perform... pleas send me a PM or an Email to: paint[ at ] theforest.org.uk ... with weblinks and preferred times... thanks!

thanks!

GO TEAM FOREST!

:D
N.
BanquetHeader2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arizoniandreamer

Re: Volunteers and Bands needed for Forest @ Eden Fest...

Post by arizoniandreamer » Tue May 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Will be there on Sunday, count me in. xx Kata

Luciana

Post by Luciana » Thu May 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Hey, back home during the Festival so can't volunteer, as much as I'd like to, but have a couple of mates in a band who're very much willing to play at Eden if there still space. Room 16, http://www.myspace.com/room16theband/music. They'd love to come aboard. Lucy x

Lien

Post by Lien » Fri May 13, 2011 7:04 pm

would love to volunteer !!!
But unfort. cant make it on sunday (evs training), hope that is not a big prob..?..

Lien

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat May 14, 2011 3:14 am

this is what we should be doing, have fun. thought i would bump this above my previous post. i love you all, in the words of a dear friend, awesome.

Alasdair K

Post by Alasdair K » Mon May 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Just to let everyone on the Meadows + Eden Festival groups, I have (with many thanks to the Warrander flat) secured the 100 Watt H+H monitoring setup we discussed for the entirety of both festivals.

Alasdair
Where's the drumkit gone?

boletes

Post by boletes » Tue May 31, 2011 12:55 pm

Okay so what is happening here? Because I was lead to believe i'd be playing this and its getting pretty close. You ask for my address so that I can be sent tickets and I ask basic questions about when i'd actually be playing and what kinda set up there was and suddenly I stop getting emails? Is it all in my mind or have I somehow overstepped myself? If for whatever reason you've decided not to let me play I think I deserve the decency to be told so......

nix

Post by nix » Tue May 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Hello Roy,

I have sent you a PM also.
No, you suddenly didn't stop receiving emails about it.

I just went away to do another festival, now I am back.

I had made it clear in our previous communications that I had a slot for you and your drummer on our stage at Eden.

I don't know what the panic is about and what I should think about it.

No worries..

N.

nix

Post by nix » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:23 pm

THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU
to all the volunteers and musicians who made this happen!

it was good and fun!

and remember... portaloos are just for jobbies!

N.