free foop friday

simone

free foop friday

Post by simone » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:37 am

this is just a reminder about free foop friday that we discussed at the meeting. for those that weren't there we discussed the idea of giving away food that could be made form foop products eg hummous and bread, flapjacks, popcorn. just wee samples so not to stop people buying from cafe!

if you are still free to do this then can i suggest that we decide what to bring each of us and meet at the forest at 2.30. foop runs from 3-6.

i am happy to do some popcorn , sweet and salty. i have a friend staying so not wanting to be spending lots of time cooking while she is here.

could someone please make a foop section of bb please and move this forum there? thanks x
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

sha

Re: free foop friday

Post by sha » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Heya Fo-ops,

It looks like I'll be rather busy on Friday afternoon. I could help for an hour though, probably between 5 and 6 pm - maybe even from 4.

However, I'd be happy to make some humus and some roasted sunflower seeds (= the most delicious thing ever :-) and bring them round.

Cheers,

Sarah

simone

Re: free foop friday

Post by simone » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 pm

great
as i think it will be just me on the day i'll just put the bits on the table rather than hand them out outside.
food can be taken to forest and given to kitchen manager beforehand if needed,
afternoons are fairly quiet now it is july so i would suggest not making huge amounts.
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)