Inky Fingers is back, yo!

RachelMcCrum

Inky Fingers is back, yo!

Post by RachelMcCrum » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Hi all

Just to let yous know - Inky will be back at Forest for monthly Open Mics and workshops from the start of October. We're in the Event Book an' all - but just to let the bb know too...

We'll be running the Open Mic on the evening of the FIRST Tuesday of the month (not the fourth, as before), apart from October, because it was booked, so we're going for the first Thursday, which is Thursday 3rd October, which is also National Poetry Day, so that's good.

Speakeasy/Readeasy workshops will be on the third Sunday of the month, 2 - 5pm. If that's cool. Is that cool? Someone tell if that's not cool. Readeasy will be upstairs in the cafe (just taking up a table, no noise). Speakeasy (they run on alternate months) would very much like to use the basement. If that's. Cool.

Let me know if anyone sees probs with this.

xx
'I will meet you at Up-To-No-Good.'

Arren

Re: Inky Fingers is back, yo!

Post by Arren » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:29 pm

This sounds well gid like. What's the verdict on basement use? Are we getting bolder with it? Been really succesful with gigs so far and this'll be quieter.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:44 pm

I think yes to more basement use. Might be able to help in a couple of weeks with some sort of cosmetic thing for down there.

However inky may be best served upstairs. Guess that's up to the inky crew. Nice to have the option though.

swithun

Post by swithun » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:28 pm

People can go downstairs to clap.

Arren

Post by Arren » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Are we ever going to try drums down there? Not pushing for it, in fact not very keen as things stand, but curious of others' thoughts.