Forest Community Action WG meeting, Sunday 9th March 2008, 8-9pm, downstairs office (action room out of action)
= In attendance =
Tim, Pet, Ras Babi, Fudge, Robyn, Tomla, Zi, Morgan.
Apologies from Alex.
= Agenda ==
* Ras gave an overview of this Community Action WG.
* French workshop - Morgan would like to run one, has five or six people interested already.
* Drumming workshop - Zi would like to run this on Sunday afternoons, plus would like to run an event on Africa Day, 25th of May, anniversary of the foundation of Organisation of African Unity. Suggestion from Fudge* for drum making workshop for either selling or playing. What is required for a grant for this? Zi will speak to Gary.
* Film production workshop - Pet/Tim/Pockets, interested in teaching film production techniques. Can use the new computers in the action room. Milk to look into open source video editing/production software.
* Sorting out the garden- Meet with Blue at next meeting.
* Possible Livingston Forest outreach? Zi.
Meetings are the second sunday of every month, 7pm