VA 26/06/2008

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
User avatar
stephengoodall
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm

VA 26/06/2008

Postby stephengoodall » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Present: Phil, Roman, Karen, Stephen, Simone, Mike, Shannon, Emi, Kate

TK Blog- Roman has put the blog online and it looks good but needs to be networked and promoted more- we should all link to it from Facebook and also ArtReview, get involved to set up blog community around blogspot.

AP- Mike to cross promote from Art Review, Stephen to get details on front page of website.

Kenneth- Would like £20 for the work he did on the stairs- Agreed.

Vivian- would like to give us some prints for the cafe- excellent, AP- Simone to choose which and arrange.

Gallery Space- There is often people in the gallery space drinking and making a mess of the place- This exhibition has stuff on the floor and requires a little more care. Shannon says KMs could be stricter with allowing people in the gallery after a certain time.

Curtains could be fitted to establish a boundary- or a sign saying no food or drink in the gallery.

AP- Simone and Emi to make no food/drink sign for gallery.


Submissions- AP- Simone to email all standard submissions to inform of delay.

AP- Stephen to Email Robin Kydd to ask to leave space by 2nd Aug
AP- Stephen to email Tape Artists in relation to doing floor taping during August.
AP-Stephen to contact Video Artists and JP


Action Day- 20th July?- means we can have an issue ready for Zine Fair- still needs to be booked.
0 x

User avatar
stephengoodall
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm

Postby stephengoodall » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:56 pm

Also- budget decisions for August defferred to July meeting so we have all the info we need.
0 x


Return to “Minutes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron