Cafe and Events Working Group Meeting Minutes Wed 2nd July

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
Jimmy Bastard

Cafe and Events Working Group Meeting Minutes Wed 2nd July

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:22 pm

C+E meeting 2/7/8

Present
Dai, Alex , Shannon, Carlos, Jesus, Emi, Patrick Moore, Roman, Marian, Johanna, Swithun, Pomme, Pat 'Bomber'Roach.

Clutter
Emi sees clutter everywhere, especially on the counter
A.P. Alex will counter the clutter especially on the counter and free-shop frivolous objects.

Tip-jar sign
Emi thinks it now looks shitty.
A.P. Emi will rejig it unshitty.

Menu modifications
Alex has been extended a budget for £32.99 to blow on two A0 posters in the style of Paramilitary style murals.
He would like to add that for zip budget he making many other props including a cardboard Giant's Causeway.

Any Other Business

Ideas will be pooled on fresh thread on BB.
A meeting will be called for KMs and interested parties where they cherry-pick choice suggestions and fix up an improved menu.
This will be implemented no later than a week before the festival so staff may become familiar.

New Menu Meeting: July 22nd 7.30PM Action Room

Party Budgets
The upcoming test-run and birthday parties, our final hurrah in Bristo Place have been assigned £500 new pounds. Shannon saw it important to bring this to the attention of folk and also that the parties will be kinda big.

Joe Black Budget
Travel expenses totalling up to £50 officially okayed - he will play two nights and may bring up a whole crew.

Front of House Issues
James A0 photographs will be taken down on the 8th of July
A new mural will begin on the 11th.

Flowers
£20 budget for wholesale flowers and Dai (I) will harass Osama for cheaper M&S cast offs as additionals.
A.P. Dai to email Osama

Northern Ireland Day

Nix needs to fix a drill - he has up to £30 to work his fixxy-fix wizardry.

New Volunteer Welcome Dinner (pre-volunteer keg party)
Shannon is throwing a dinner and eat into the remaining budget to feed the new blood.
Pep Up The Turmoil

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:59 am

Flowers
£20 budget for wholesale flowers and Dai (I) will harass Osama for cheaper M&S cast offs as additionals.
A.P. Dai to email Osama
Email from Osama:

Good Afternoon,

Oh I think I mentioned to someone that I was going on a trip. Sorry I will love to help but I am travelling and once I get back I will get right on it.

Hope you find some well sourced flowers for now, to keep the Forest amazing. You are all awesome and I miss yous.

Looking forward to being back, Ciao

Osarumen Osama I
Pep Up The Turmoil