Cafe & Events Wed 1st Oct 08

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
User avatar
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Cafe & Events Wed 1st Oct 08

Postby James » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:42 pm


* What to do about the problem of our amazing jaw-droppingly accurate z-totals

User avatar
Posts: 1460
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Re: Cafe & Events Wed 1st Oct 08

Postby lucky » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:40 pm


Present: Alex, James

Apologies: None

Not enough people to make quota (quotient, qhodiddydum?), push meeting back to Wed 15th (James can't make next week) and let people know.

One Point z-totals.
James - They still seem inaccurate, what can we do about it because we *have* to do something. Alex - May be a problem of human condition. Alex has been telling all volunteers, but can maybe impress it more on NMs. James - We could get a computer screened till. Then we could see whole order in one go and it's easier to correct mistakes, in theory. Of it could be harder. We need it for proper VATing.

AP - James will look at prices. Get in touch with VAT people and see their stance on such a situation.
AP - Alex and all KMs to remind NMs in particular to make sure this happens.



Return to “Minutes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests