Artist Facilities WG meeting, Thursday 2nd October 2008

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
Martin

Artist Facilities WG meeting, Thursday 2nd October 2008

Post by Martin » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:43 am

Hi folks, my diary says tonight is an artist facilities meeting.

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make Thursday meetings any more, and therefore will need to step down as darkroom liason to the AF WG, and by extension I suppose to the FWG.

But here's a thread for you to post agenda items.

On the darkroom front, I'm pleased to report that we've been offered another enlarger which we hope to be able to upgrade to support medium format (6x6cm) negatives. This is great news - we've been wanting this capability for ages!

simone

Re: Artist Facilities WG meeting, Thursday 2nd October 2008

Post by simone » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:15 pm

hello, i had wanted to come to talk about the balconies but am not available tonight.
i showed someone around today who is intersted in martin's old space, she will let me know on monday if she will take it.
if she does want it i was thinking i would just give her my key and get th £20 off her and leave in safe.
is this ok? i have not been able to get any rsponse from bill so assuming he is out of town for a while.
could there be some clarification about this? it looks as if there are currently three spaces with a whole load of dumped stuff in otheres that is spilling over....would b good to have it looking nice for new artists moving in....i would b happy to help in a clear up operation
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

James

Post by James » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:23 pm

I turned up
Noone else did

I need a list of ppl who have balcony space. I should be keeping track of this stuff, and chasing ppl for Septembers money. who can give it to me?

(money in safe in a marked envelope please)

nix

Post by nix » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Shit..

I was on a long distance bus when this meeting was on.. I would have been there.. well next month...

Please read http://www.theforest.org.uk/bb/viewtopi ... =29&t=5268 this thread concerning balconies

we are an artists facilities provider.. no?

thanks.