Forest BB

The digital grapevine of The Forest.
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:21 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:46 am
Posts: 1626
AGENDA

1. PPL
2. Spending
3. Events
4. Sound
5. Paypal
6. Money
7. Darkroom
8. Corkage but not cock rage
9. Tools.
10. Stage
11. Re Blender

Present: Ryan, Dai, Duncan, Nick, Jane, Gareth, Magda, Matt, Tim, Alex
Apologies: Mikey, Georgina, Robin.


1.
PPL still want proof we don’t play copyrighted music.
send inlays and refer them to stuff on web site.

2.
Still spending too much, we thinks. i.e. wasting, such as tools. Not agreeing on budgets properly. We also need to be better at providing receipts.
ACTION: We should consult each other more about spending, even if it’s just a mail to the group. This more as a safety net, with not everything needing prolonged discussion. Budgets thing needs to be printed out too.

3.
Meeting Tuesday 7.15pm. Cockage table was awesome, the performer got 26 quid. There’s also a drawer in the kitchen that says ‘cockage’ and has a sign. Duncan says every time an event goes on the speaks he’ll put it on the forum.

4 & 10.
The sound is going to be moved. The decks will be moved. There will be proper sound engineering. Matt says we should make a proper, removable stage. This will need proper lighting though. Sarah, who has a degree in lighting, could help.
ACTION: We’ll have a little sound meeting about it. Ryan will email Chris about it.

5.
The Paypal enrolment form is still incomplete. It needs a legitimate name, so Jane volunteers.

6.
Gareth said some numbers

7.
Opens on Friday. Officially. Yeah. Need money to set up. i.e. chemicals. 2 pounds to develop film.

8.
The idea of food corkage was rejected. The idea of a discount card, involving credit, was discussed.
ACTION: to be continued, perhaps.

9.
Higher wattage soldering iron needed. Maybe.
ACTION: Tim is going to make something lockable for tools.

11.
New Year’s thing. Jane will be more than happy to organise it. She would like to apply for a liquor license. She will not be drunk on the premises.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group