Cafe and Events meeting - 7pm if possible

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
User avatar
lucky
Posts: 1460
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Cafe and Events meeting - 7pm if possible

Postby lucky » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:08 pm

It's tonight!

And tonight I have other things to do, so meeting is at 7pm for me. In the interest of fairness, if anyone wants to take over the meeting at 7:30pm then they are more than welcome.

Post any issues to discuss if you please,

A*
0 x
Bohnenflaschen!

User avatar
lucky
Posts: 1460
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: Cafe and Events meeting - 7pm if possible

Postby lucky » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:31 pm

Cafe and Events Meeting 5th Nov 08

Present: Pomme, Scout, Emi, Torstein, James, Alex

Apologies: None

Agenda:

Laundry
Signing up on rota/Application process
New Menu
Volunteer Party


Meeting:
Laundry - Pomme won't be doing laundry next week or two. We will miss it dearly.

Signing up on rota - New application form procedure explained. Alex says makes sure no-one signs straight up on the rota, give them an application form and don't let them into the kitchen until Emi has called them. If you let people in before this, then it is harder to get them out of the kitchen if their application turns sour. Etc. AP - EMI and ALEX to have a meeting to see how the process is going.

New Menu - Copy of simple draft of new menu contents explained (will provide the attatchment when I get time on Forest computers). Applying the new menu is gaining momentum again, and will be in place within the next couple of weeks. Have to do a functional blackboard with seperate sections for Hot Hot Specials, Daily Salads, Mezze Fancies and Breads and Things Wot You Dip With. AP - SCOUT and EMI to do blackboard. ALEX will continue to work on how to practicalise it all.

Volunteer Party - Torstein says we should have a Volunteer party that's sit down, nice atmosphere, a nice meal that everyone can sit down at, chill out and get to know each other. AP - TORSTEIN to make this happen. Yeah!

-fin-
0 x
Bohnenflaschen!

User avatar
Newington Bandit
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:32 pm

Re: Cafe and Events meeting - 7pm if possible

Postby Newington Bandit » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:39 am

Hey, I will do the laundry! It's just to say I might struggle a bit to keep up as the laundry takes longer to dry in winter... (Our flat is very damp!)
0 x

User avatar
lucky
Posts: 1460
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: Cafe and Events meeting - 7pm if possible

Postby lucky » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:18 pm

Indeed, thanks Pomme! I'm trying to convince others to do some too, lighten the load.

A*
0 x
Bohnenflaschen!


Return to “Minutes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron