VA meeting 280809

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
User avatar
michaelbowdidge
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: In the place, with everybody...

VA meeting 280809

Postby michaelbowdidge » Thu May 28, 2009 7:18 pm

VA meeting minutes 280509

Floor: week commencing 8th June. Equipment? How are we doing this? Mirja free that week, happy to take some of this on... how much to rent the machine/ may be best to use hand sanders? Simone to ask if there is any money for this. Mirja to investigate prices for pads and varnish.

Mirja: schedules to be finalised at next meeting.

Next festival: Mirja to speak to the French guy, confirm him for next year, other than that next year to be left on the backburner for now

Funding plans: Simone to speak to Stephen regarding possible funding opportunities.

Promoting shows/funding: only in extremis. Martin suggested that we should make an effort to ensure that we get decent images for the month shows. Mirja to look into edinburgh contemporary as a way of promoting shows. Possibly delegate this to an EVS volunteer?

Festival: promo suggestions: the skinny, the list. Mirja to look into this. Schedule now mostly ok and Mike to do backpack proofing by next weds. Titles/any info to mike asap please. Also need to do the festival edition of the Logos.

Curated Group Show: Mike to take this on, do emails. February.

Group show: July, hang on the Monday.

Also maybe change the way we deal with submissions.
0 x
I'll take your brain to another dimension...

Return to “Minutes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron