Action Working Group Meeting September 13th 2009

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
User avatar
Julie
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Action Working Group Meeting September 13th 2009

Postby Julie » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Action Working Group Meeting September 13th 2009

Present: Milk, Julie Ilaria

-Action Room
Problem: Messy and nasty. Needs cleaning and rearranging.
Action point: Milk arranges a cleaning day 27th September 2pm - if you don’t move your stuff before this date it goes to the Freeshop. Milk will arrange tasks, make posters and spread the word.

-Crafty Room
Problem: Also very messy. Plus The Forest needs space for the artists to store their gear between gigs. This problem has previous been solved by letting the artist put their stuff in the shop, but this is not good as unfortunately not all artists can be trusted not to steel.
Action point: Ilaria will talk with Blue and Robin (from Drama Drama Drama) on Tuesday and try to make a plan as a lot of the space down there is occupied by drama-stuff.

- Fire Escape to the Garden
Problem: The big pools of water there when it rains makes the ground slippery and dangerous in case of fire.
Action point: Milk will try to figure out how to make a cover for the fire-exit. Maybe he will use the metal from old umbrellas.
0 x

User avatar
nix
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:49 am

Re: Action Working Group Meeting September 13th 2009

Postby nix » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:10 am

Julie wrote:
- Fire Escape to the Garden
Problem: The big pools of water there when it rains makes the ground slippery and dangerous in case of fire.
Action point: Milk will try to figure out how to make a cover for the fire-exit. Maybe he will use the metal from old umbrellas.


this is an issue with the drains and gutters.
The Drains are being looked into by Ken and Mattes, and they should have done something about this on sunday. And the Gutters, well... this is part of the Roof Fixing issue, maybe we can come to a agreement/plan at FWG meeting.

a cover/roof for the ally would lead to folk standing out there more, this is not good.

---

sounds like a positive meeting, guys!

Viva Action WG!
0 x


Return to “Minutes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron