Minutes from Café and Events meeting 4th November 2009

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
User avatar
Julie
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Minutes from Café and Events meeting 4th November 2009

Postby Julie » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Minutes from and Events meeting 4th November 2009
Present: Julie, Ilaria, Hannah (KM), Steven (KM), Tove, Elodie, Kata

The agenda:
WHEN is the meeting?
We need more NightManagers
We need more vollies for the night shifts
Health and safety
Vegetable/bread Review:
We need more sound engineers.
The fundraiser
Copyright



WHEN is the meeting? We would like more people to show up at the meeting. How? We should post the meeting time and agenda on the website and on the facebook wall (NOT invitations).
The date is (and should always be) Café and Events WG - First Thursday of the month, 7pm

We need more NightManagers. We will make a training (Tove will help) and then the future NM should recieve 2 ghost-shifts. Maybe Alex will do roleplaying? (Tove will ask). The KM will ask new people to become NM.

We need more vollies for the night shifts. How to do this?
- Julie will try to get more vollies
- Tove will try to ask vollies at the induction to sign up for the nightshifts.
- Redesign the menu: The menu should say that it is vollies that are working. Also The menus (eg salatplate) should be corrected (Tove will do this)
- Fyi: lovetuner is an anagram for volunteer! Maybe we could use this for


Health and safety:
The toaster is not for vegan wraps - we should warn vegans before toasting it: Cheesy wraps are toasted in the same toaster!

Vegetable/bread Review:
We would like organic bread. We should
Earthy: Have you got a wholesale list? And can they deliver every day? (Julie)

We need more sound engineers.
What should we do? Julie will try do find more by advertising on the forest webpage. If the situation doesn’t improve during this month, this should be brought up on the next meeting.

We also discussed the fundraiser
Eventsmanager rota - the Forest WG in in charge of this.
Ilaria is responsible for the sound rota (sound engineers)
We discussed the tech. in the hall and café (Elodie)

Copyright. We have a copy left policy.
Somebody should go through the jukebox and check what is on there (maybe Mike will do this - Julie will pm him)
Last edited by milk on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added "Café" to the subject
0 x

User avatar
ChaoticReality
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Edinburgh!
Contact:

Re: Minutes from and Events meeting 4th November 2009

Postby ChaoticReality » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:24 pm

I will have a look at the jukebox and try and do some NM shifts where possible.
0 x
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

User avatar
Julie
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Re: Minutes from and Events meeting 4th November 2009

Postby Julie » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:43 pm

@mike

thanks! that would be brilliant.
0 x

User avatar
scoutwinter
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:00 pm

Re: Minutes from and Events meeting 4th November 2009

Postby scoutwinter » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:46 pm

can i just say

maybe more people would show up for the meetings if they were actually HELD on the dates they are advertised on the website. for example, me.
0 x

User avatar
milk
Posts: 1798
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Contact:

Re: Minutes from and Events meeting 4th November 2009

Postby milk » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:46 pm

i don't know how this ended up on the wrong date given the previous discussion about what would be best and confirming it with people, both here and on the FWG forum.
0 x
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku


Return to “Minutes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests