THIS Thursday there is going to be the next Cafe and Events Meeting.
If you are interested in Events and Promotion at the Forest, the Forest's kitchen, the Front of House (the Cafe's and the building's beauty) OR if you are a KITCHEN MANAGER, come along!
I unfortunately won't be here, but I have some things for the agenda, please feel free to actionpoint me on stuff you'd like me to do.
This is what I think should be talked about, please add more:
- go through last meeting's minutes, see which APs have been done, what still needs to be done, update each other etc.
- Front of House now part of Cafe and Events?! - discuss FoH issues
1. "Silver Spoon" Dinner on February 27th?
2. maybe March Fundraiser?
- the menu
1. possibly selling rye bread sandwiches instead of wraps
2. i'd like to suggest to order and sell fresh fruit again, it's a nice snack and we could make fruit salat with cashew cream every now and then!
3. any other changes for the menu? my suggestion: once a week the evs could prepare/cook something special in their kitchen and bring it.
4. did Ryan make new descriptions and did Marmot work on the design for a new menu? make it happen!