- Property Search
- Current situation
- Kitchen Managers
- Fit-out plans
- August Action
- FAT Membership
- Martin Mckenna
- Yas (facilitating)
An update was given on the currnet search for new premises, including a summary of discussions with potential landlords. Discussions for one property are looking very helpful with more news likely within the next fortnight.
Billy has confirmed his availability. Margarida has volunteered to act as a temporary Kitchen Manager for August should a lease be signed in time. Discussions regarding the third post to continue.
The meeting discussed creating a team to take on the potential fit-out of any new premises. Names mentioned included Cornelia, Eric, Gordon, Jamie, Ken, Martin, Pogo and Stephen. Keni to post on the Public Forum calling for help with building and/or electrics (AP01).
Cornelia, Keni and Margarida volunteered to head up the August Team, along with any other willing volunteers. The August Team will contact the Sound Team – Alasdair, Dylan, Miguel, Sam and Shane – regarding availability during August (AP02). Approaches to potential performers to be made over the next fortnight in case a suitable space is found or other options materialise.
The meeting discussed the current membership of the Forest Action Team and criteria for joining – people who are active, involved and responsible but don't nag about joining. Any meeting where decisions are made about somebody joining FAT would take place without the person's presence. The meeting confirmed that while FAT meetings mainly involved Members, non-members were able to attend by invite if they were able to contribute on a particular agenda point(s).
The meeting voted on the suggested new members of FAT – Eric, Gordon, Julie, Pogo and Pomme. All were agreed to.
- AP01 Keni to post on the Public Forum calling for help with building and/or electrics. DISCHARGED
- AP02 August Team to contact the Sound Team re availability during August. DISCHARGED