volunteer meeting

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jane

volunteer meeting

Postby Jane » Thu May 26, 2005 2:50 pm

Danny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Recording the meeting

Postby Danny » Sat May 28, 2005 4:40 pm

mark

Postby mark » Sun May 29, 2005 11:51 pm

hey,

i would really like a copy of the tape? i missed the meeting and would love to hear what it was all about? my brother he talks so much, it made me forget about the important things.

Were any of my ideas discussed? There seems to be some interest in 'meat monday' at least (i'm a little surprised, actually, you all being vegetarian and all!).

money, money, money, gonna earn some tomorrow. Anyone for a drink after work, I'll be in the brass monkey.

ta ta.
the pen is mightier than the word

Return to “The People's Forum”