the man from San Diego

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
Fils d'Abeille

the man from San Diego

Post by Fils d'Abeille » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:40 am

Had a wee chat with Hylton who's just making his way down to Andalucia and he's sending out vibes for a two day hug...
See me for physically channelled hug...

for all those with Hylton withdrawal (you know whom you are) he shall grace us once again from the 26th of June for a short time.

One might take a moment then to reflect on the conspicuous absense of chai from the Forest kitchen.

I wish you all a happy hour of sun before the rain comes

Jane

Re: the man from San Diego

Post by Jane » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:20 pm

Fils d'Abeille wrote:One might take a moment then to reflect on the conspicuous absense of chai from the Forest kitchen.
one might take a moment to come to the forest and notice the lack of absense of chai on janeshift.

so we have the everready timothys to concoct their tiny insipid fudge boxes. so the keen jonathons of this world shall slave endlessly rolling rolling rolling their rotund little sushi snacks. such things mean little in the end.

there is but one interesting truth:

janeshift = chaishift

i would like to apply for forest funding to go to glasgow and question the people of tchaiovna for their exquisite recipe please. megabus rates apply.

as for hylton, i have the tickly purple feathers. all is good....
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

Yoko

Post by Yoko » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:55 am

miss u and ur chai (and hylton's as well), jane.

r u on ur holiday now? enjoy!