admin is out from a little while

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
pogo

admin is out from a little while

Post by pogo » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:27 pm

hey everyone, i'm going to be VERY in and out for the next few months.
i'm going on tour with Ministry as a VJ Consultant (doing the visuals) so internet access is rare and slow:)

this should be very self running... so post away..

any issues.. email 'beev'

thehemulen

Ministry

Post by thehemulen » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:52 pm

Ministry - isnt that a metal band

sounds like a good gig - vj consultant

remote 4rester Dirk

forest

industrial mayhem

Post by forest » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:19 pm

yeah dirk... industrial LOUD frickin balls to wall sampler metal!!!!

the show rocks, myself and a film guy.. (austin rhodes) are the dual VJ... 3 powerbooks, live camera, dvd and a couple triggers and mixers and switchers..

i never listened to them before now, but i have to say.. i like the music. the new album has some great jungle/groove metal on it(at least thats what i call it)
:)

what have you been up to mr. dirk? the forest awaits the second release of the dMusic...

thehemulen

virtual metal

Post by thehemulen » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:03 pm

was in Hamburg at the weekend visiting my family there. only the second time ive been out of the Berlin since i got here in april...

last nited "jammed" with a band looking for a bass player/multi-instrumentalist. i write jammed in "" inverted commas as it felt more like an audition - they have a great setup but its all abit too professional and rehearsed for myself i think, un4tunately.

think its funny that now even a metal band have a vj show. b4 it would have sufficed for a metal band to have lots of tatoos and a mane of long hair raining sweat on the audience - thought visuals where more accompaniment for electro music. now a metal has to have it too. but it sounds like a great job