1. parts of the painting will not dry.
2. i told anna to DRAW me a sample of her work before painting anything.
3. i told other people that i would look at many people's work and we'd choose a few, not let the first to get the paint do it.
4. tess okayed the painting w/o seeing any plans/drawings or talking to me.
5. i probably would have (and will) let her do some painting, but not where it is.
5. the mural is mediocre at best. i am not an artist, i could have done that thing. i don't mind the thing, but the forest is an arts-collective, we can do better!
6. sorry, but the tree as a goddess? hugely cliche. again, the forest can do (and deserves) better.
7. if someone added something to mikey's mural, would he have the right to take it down? although this isn't exactly the same, this was (is) my project. i made sure the bathroom got cleaned/painted...i think i have somewhat of the right to say what comes/goes, no?
God is great.
Grass is gentler.