Behind the Scenes Working Group: thurs. 17th ---8.30

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
ravanwin

Behind the Scenes Working Group: thurs. 17th ---8.30

Post by ravanwin » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 pm

Behind the Scenes Working Group:
This group keeps us in business, does the bulk of administrative tasks, doles out the monthly grants, plans projects, helps local artists sell things in our shop and maintains the madness of our website. People with great organizational skill who want to learn more about the business of running a thriving community arts project and flagship non-profit social enterprise are strongly encouraged to attend.
Third Thursday of the Month, 8.30pm.

And don't forget the CCTV debate which rages on the 20th of April. Awesome meeting on Sunday the 20th.

Ryan

chombee

Post by chombee » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:54 pm

For the agenda:

* Monthly grant. We've had three applications so far.

* If there has been any progress on the new website, I'd like to know.

I felt the last BTS meeting was a bit unnecessarily long. That can be depressing. Would like to keep this one to a schedule.
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:40 pm

* budgets. how they work? anomalies etc.
* food prices / income?

milk

Post by milk » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:25 pm

due to unfavorable circumstances (beltane, paid work, being homeless), i'm afraid there hasn't been much progress with the website in the last month. however, i'm arranging a liaison between the Scottish Drupal Users group and the web team on monday evening (when the former has the room booked for anyway). tom from indymedia, who is currently redoing the indymedia scotland site using Drupal, shall hopefully be along. also, martinm is helping in creating a poster for the event asking for people with relevant interest/skills to come along. i've also spoken with pockets and will be speaking with tim re the possibility of creating a short 'intro to the forest' video which could be placed either on the front or about us page as many people generally concentrate more when there are shiny happy images/video and music to accompany knowledge.

i'm still planning on attending the WG meeting though.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

Calum

Post by Calum » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:21 pm

Apologies I could not attend, I was on a night shift.

Calum