evolving from the absolute truth of human existance

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
amelia

evolving from the absolute truth of human existance

Post by amelia » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:39 pm

So far the reason given for not wanting my flag to be received in the forest cafe is that it was up in the past and of reasons of 'evolution' to not do it again. Is to do it again considered a regressive action ?
Absolute truths are truths absolute. Guidance for humanity is needed more now than ever, arguably. Something good usually stays good...if it doesn't improve in value. Something timeless is ageless. Something required for counsel and wisdom for growth and health is always required, for growth and health.
Solution seeking creativity requires pillars of uncompromise in my opinion and I have been absolutely impressed with the forest so far and I repeat, all qualities of the flag are held in pride of place behind everything I have witnessed. If it is not wanted, it is not for reasons of having evolved. Young necomers could gain from the reasons aforementioned last post on this subject. I want it to be familiar. We crave familiarity. It is inner knowing anyway and only a reminder. I am very fond of it, very happy to keep it at my place and do not feel rejected or any other adverse feeling at all. I just care.
What do you plan to evolve into ?-))))
To Be or not to Be is actually the answer, and the solution.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:53 am

sounds like philosphical hippy babble to me...over some flags.
It's like God's vagina!

swithun

Post by swithun » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:20 pm

I'm sure that in moderation qualities like happiness, courage, tranquility, wisdom, peace and love are laudable. But I don't think that a flag can do much to promote them. Having good art on the walls and serving good food is more effective, I would say.

Having a flag like this on the wall is likely to give ammunition to the unenlightened masses who erroneously believe that the Forest is a hippy hangout. Though not hanging the flag on the wall is unlikely to have a corrective effect, as these dimwits are not going to come in to see the empty space on the wall where the flag isn't.

Plus, if the colours are truly vibrating and healing, there is probably a health and safety minefield there.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:49 pm

Face
It's like God's vagina!