International Indigenous Festival

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
amelia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

International Indigenous Festival

Postby amelia » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:00 pm

Australia's International Indigenous festival 'the dreaming' is on again at Woodford-home of the Woodford folk festival held every year 'tween Xmas and New year, and now, reportedly, the largest in the Southern Hemisphere.

Check out the dreaming on http://www.thedreamingfestival.com, on at the same time as The Meadows festival and where I will be, and the place to be...

The people of Maleny held the folk festival unlawfully every year until it became so huge and popular that they needed to organise themselves to buy land specifically for it and the site at Woodford was purchased.

Has anyone asked how much the Meadows would be to purchase ? I would. Many may be able to afford 4 square inches...
[/i]

Return to “The People's Forum”