Forest Records Distribution

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
Gandhi

Forest Records Distribution

Post by Gandhi » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:25 am

Bonjour good people of the Forest.
Its a very exciting time for all the musically gifted freinds of the Forest, because the legend of Pogo has started us on the path to making them all super stadium filling musical heros. That path is Forest Records. I am at the moment organising the distribution of a compilation CD to student and comercial radio stations all over the UK as well as MP3 upload websites. This will take a lot of work as there is a lot of stuff to sort out, and I want to make the biggest impact we possibly can.
So I know you're all moist with excitement and I want to ask if there are any budding entrepeneurs, music managers or cool people out there who would like to give me a hand, or both hands would be more useful.
To entice you even more I have arranged with Thomas Cook holidays to give you a free trip to New York*. All expenses paid*. With £500 spending money*. So you better hurry up.

* denotes filthy stinking lies.
I love you all, apart from you and you.......and you.
It's like God's vagina!

Jane

Post by Jane » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:34 pm

hey andy

me and dan have been putting together the 3rd forest compilation with all the new stuff from forest records. we're looking into costs for professional pressings and have got response from SXDistribution in germany who're interested in distribution.

there's a box in the office with all the albums we printed so far, but it would probably be best to send the compilation, because it's the best tracks from all of them.

jx
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:02 pm

cool that sounds promising.

Basically i told the radio stations (which are all slowly replying..yay), that i would send a compilation cd, as it gives them the widest variety. (it also will cost less), i am looking at ways in which the song can be uploaded via tinternet instead as its a lot easier, cheaper and a lot more environmentally freindly.
I will probably be in sometime this weekend so wil talk to you and dan in person.
thanks
It's like God's vagina!