Guys: 3 energy saving bulbs for 88p in total!!!!

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susana
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Guys: 3 energy saving bulbs for 88p in total!!!!

Postby Susana » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:01 am

Incredible but true. Yesterday I was in Tesco checking the prices of bulbs for the front room and disvovered that. I couldn't believe it and neither could the assistant when I checked with him. But it was right: that was the price. So of course I bought many for the forest and for myself.... and I'll go back to get enough for the rest of my life!! :wink:

(I think it's a database error on their part because if you buy just one then it costs you £1.89!! Honest to God (Allah, Jehova, Visu or the Plumed Serpent...) :mrgreen:
Susanita, la amiga tonta de Mafalda

Martin

Re: Guys: 3 energy saving bulbs for 88p in total!!!!

Postby Martin » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:17 pm

which Tesco?

Susana

Re: Guys: 3 energy saving bulbs for 88p in total!!!!

Postby Susana » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:21 am

The one in Nicolson St. Although I saw yesterday there were hardly any left.

However i wouldn't be surprised if it applies to all Tescos because those databases of prices, I imagine, apply to all of the outlets. I don't think that each outlet enter their own figures.... If I pass by another Tesco I'll check out and let you know. :twisted:
Susanita, la amiga tonta de Mafalda

Return to “The People's Forum”