A book for the forest cafe library?

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
amelia

A book for the forest cafe library?

Post by amelia » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:19 pm

When reading the library books there, I noticed some were gifts to the forest, that were not 'swap me' books, so they remained available for anyone who wanted to look while they were there. There was a notice written or stuck inside the cover of the book.

I would love to give an 'Essence of Woman' by Annie Meredith book to the library. I would like it to not be a 'swap me' book, but one that is just available for anyone to browse, for any women to know that it is there, as a reference book.

I am finding there to be a strong interest in this book so far and I will donate one of my wholesale copies.

Is this ok?

nix

Re: A book for the forest cafe library?

Post by nix » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Please send your books and a note that says "these are to be reference only books" for the Forest Library.

Thanks.

amelia

Post by amelia » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Cool. :)

Who's attention should I address it to please and is there a P.O Box or is the 3 Bristo Place address best?

nix

Post by nix » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:14 pm

F.O.A. Tove,
The Forest,
3 Bristo Place,
EH1 1EY.

thanks.

amelia

Post by amelia » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:15 am

In post today, clearly labelled with a note on it and written inside too.

amelia

Post by amelia » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 am

Postage was a lot more than anticipated, but tis ok, I was not charged anything for a number of books due to some other out of pocket stuff and promoting the book, so it works out about wholesale price anyway and is my gift. :)

Annie was also my tutor for Bush Flower essences and the book contains info on helpful essences, if there is a supplier you know or in Edinburgh. Or, perhaps I can bring a supply and provide some when I'm there if there is enough want. It is very economical and effective healing.

amelia

Post by amelia » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:11 am

On their way - Heather Bruce's 'Living as Energy' set. I wrote about it somewhere else and my experiment of using the word "forthwith" is concluded. My findings are that it has no more an expediatory effect than the "a.s.a.p", which is far more user & reader friendly in my opinion. 'Forthwith' is like the word 'breakfast', unnecessary intellectual gobbledegook.

(with your best british accent!) Oh let's call it "Breaking your fast" then we'll do a "Luncheon" and then we'll "Dine"...because we can afford to spend time naming these meals...Oh yes let's...

I will never forget the day I met Heather Bruce.

Marked to Tove's attention and written inside again. I hope you find them a great addition to knowledge there.

amelia

Post by amelia » Sun May 03, 2009 10:49 pm

In your best Scottish accent with a wandering lilt: Did ya ge' 'em canne ye tell me :?: Tha books of Heatherrrrr's. I wanna crrrross awf tha energy I'm losin' awonderrrring abou' 'em. Thank ye. :)