FOUND - PASSPORT

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lynne
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FOUND - PASSPORT

Postby Lynne » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:29 pm

A United States of America passport was found in the Cafe yesterday, Wednesday 1st April 2009.

It's in the name of Sean Culleton, he's 22, from Pennsylvania.

I have phoned the American Consulate and left a message containing Sean's details and the Forest's contact details.

If anyone knows Sean, can you tell him his passport is in the office at the Forest Cafe.

Thank you!

(American Consulate no: 0131 556 8315)

milk

Re: FOUND - PASSPORT

Postby milk » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:21 pm

there's a

Sean Kiran Culleton
BU 2010
Philadelphia, PA
University of Edinburgh

on facebook. i've messaged him re this asking for his DOB for confirmation. i'll get in direct contact with lynne or emma if he says he has.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) |

Lynne

Re: FOUND - PASSPORT

Postby Lynne » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Excellent!!!

Good thinking Milk :D

Return to “The People's Forum”