can anyone teach me to use the sound mixer to make a dj-set?

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gio
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

can anyone teach me to use the sound mixer to make a dj-set?

Postby gio » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:02 pm

hello everybody I am gio (EVS volunteer)
I have a lot of CDs I would like to play to organize some dj set afternoons or nights if there's space here in the cafe.
But I used to do that some years ago and often with other people, now I don't know how to use the mixer in a good way and the system is different from the others I used. I don' t know if anyone of you has time to teach me (I learn fast) but if someone can do it could be great thanx a lot! let me know which day and at what time!(not on wednesday from 2pm to 4.30pm cuz I have the gaelic lessons)
let me know soon
thank u guys!
gio

Return to “The People's Forum”