green person wanted

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
beev

green person wanted

Post by beev » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:45 pm

Since April last year, I have been coordinator of environmental stuff in the Forest. More recently, I have become involved with the development of our website & the communications/organisation within our little project. These are things that I want to focus my energy on now, so I feel it is a good time to offer the position of environmental coordinator to someone else.

Taking up this position will involve joining the Forest committee. There is some responsibility involved, though for someone who knows about the relevant issues of environmentalism, that should not be too much of a challenge. The other main requirement is an ability & willingness to communicate with others and work as part of a team.

Environmentalism in the Forest has become quite a vibrant little area over the past year. Things are happening and there are many cool people involved in doing stuff, though there is always more we can do and ways we can be better. If you are committed to this task, and you are not daunted by the prospect of co-operating with others, this could be your time to shine!

For more information about the position of environmental coordinator, go here: http://theforest.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?t=67

If you are interested in applying for the position, or for more information, email me: the_beev@yahoo.com

cheers
Neil