artist friend daniel

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
amelia

artist friend daniel

Post by amelia » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:44 pm

My dear friend Daniel, a painting phenomena, very cool guy, and one of the loveliest humans on the planet is gonna be coming your way I feel. He is in London now after Berlin & Barcelona where we missed one another by only days.

I told him to check out the toilets there! :lol: You know, if anyone can paint the World Harmony Mural (new name for the multi racial, multi cultural, multi gender topic), Daniel can... 8)

He is doing something for the climate change Gallery in New York http://climatechange.com/ and it looked as though they may still be taking interest?. I know not how to do the links yet.

www.danielworthart.com I used to get him to do stuff at my place, paying him an hourly wage to 'be creative'!! I still treasure all of it. He offered to paint portraits of my chickens for the hen house...

nix

Re: artist friend daniel

Post by nix » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:18 am

there is an artist painting the toilets tonight! (hopefully)

but there are many other mural spaces..

get him to contact : paint [at] theforest.org.uk

thanks!

amelia

Re: artist friend daniel

Post by amelia » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:41 am

did.

he said "thanks Amelia, forest looks really cool, I will def. drop in when I finally make it up there and maybe paint some walls for them."

May I suggest you consider having daniel paint an entire forest on a wall in the cafe :?: I have seen this forest in my mind's eye, every time I go in there, on the wall immediately ahead of you as you walk in. Daniel's earlier stuff was OF forests even...

What about persian carpets painted outside on the front pavement where folk gather and sit and stuff :?: Praps not lawful with a council or similar, but I think it would really good.. Daniel has done lots of pavement stuff.

He is very good and enormously creative and he has a way of seeing what you explain to him. He is able to see what I see and I love him for it! He painted the cover of the spare wheel on my little jeep exactly as I explained it, with instruments hovering around a fire. He painted a wooden screen with a universal theme of the elements fire and water and one section was of countries but purposely not in a recognizable form. Daniel called it 'reunion'. I think he can paint anything. I like his sculptures too.

His colours and work would really suit the forest :!: You can tell I'm a huge fan of his :D