WORKSHOPS RUNNERS WANTED!!!

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
gio

Post by gio » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:10 am

Hey folk!
Would you like to share your skills, your knowledges, your art, your passions?
Would you like to teach your own language or how to play an instrument, how to use free software or to realize d.i.y. low budget things, to teach yoga, natural health or other practical wisdom?
Would you enjoy to explore and discuss the topic you are into and do that in a common space sharing it with other people?
It's a way to meet new people from anywhere and have good fun too!!!
So if you have free time and you would be happy to create your own workshop at the Forest,
please contact GIO the coordinator at
workshops@theforest.org.uk
jeannedark78@gmail.com
The workshop has to be free and you don't have to charge money to the attenders because the Forest cafe is a charity and we want to give to everybody the possibility to learn and enjoy new skills.
However, in compensation the organizers will have free food on the workshop's day and the special volunteer discount in the cafe as long as they will carry on that.
We are looking forward to find new runners!
Write us soon! cheers!
gio
workshop runners wanted.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

milk

Re: WORKSHOPS RUNNERS WANTED!!!

Post by milk » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:17 pm

i've copypastaished this and posted on the main site :)
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

ChaoticReality

Re: WORKSHOPS RUNNERS WANTED!!!

Post by ChaoticReality » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 pm

mmm tasty copypasta
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...