Randomly valentine (the first forest dating agency)

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Would you be up for filling out the questionaire!?!?

Yes
63%
No
13%
My surname is Farina and i am a Love God.
25%

Total votes: 8

baloo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Randomly valentine (the first forest dating agency)

Postby baloo » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:52 am

Happy Valentines day everybody.
On this day that harkens back to a greek tradition of picking names from a box to match youngens for the year, i would like to proudly anounce an extension of the blue empire: the forest dating agency.

Now this may or may not work.

But i really like the idea of going out on an evening with someone new and just having a lovely time. It's not an idea for a way of getting people married, or laid,(though anything is possible)-- just a medium through which people can hang out and feel special.
I'm drawing up a questionaire, through which i will match people at will for romantic rendevous.....
I have a strong belief in love and people being nice to one another.... my idea is not so much about shag partners and being cool as it is about making friends.
(aaahhh!) :wink:
Stay tuned.
Last edited by baloo on Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
up and at it.

baloo

Postby baloo » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:15 pm

up and at it.

Nevadanteater

Postby Nevadanteater » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:24 pm

God is great.
Grass is gentler.

baloo

Postby baloo » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:17 am

up and at it.

robin

Postby robin » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:48 am

chris

Postby chris » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:24 am

baloo

Postby baloo » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:47 am

up and at it.

Return to “The People's Forum”