Katta tataratara

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
arizoniandreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Katta tataratara

Postby arizoniandreamer » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi there!

I'm Kata, your new EVS volunteer who just can't wait to be there with you!!!
So I just thought to drop you a message to say hello and to see how this BB forum works exactly...

See you!

K

DavidW

Re: Katta tataratara

Postby DavidW » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:51 pm

HeLLo! :D
we have prepared devilish inition ceremonies for you and are eagerly awaiting your arrival :)
have a great journey and we will see you when you get here :)

David
(Office monkey - do not feed after dusk... :)

cornelia

Postby cornelia » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:39 am

heeeej! you found your way to the bb! cant wait to see you at the forest, when are you coming?

xx

cornelia
tack och hej leverpastej

gaia

Postby gaia » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 am

Hiii Kata! Can't wait to meet you. I guess you'll be living in our flat. We must plan a welcome dinner <3

arizoniandreamer

'

Postby arizoniandreamer » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:36 am

:P Ohhh, I just can't decide which one sounds better: devilish initation ceremonies or the welcome dinner :D I will arrive to EDI at 23.30 on the 30th of September (it's Thursday I guess).. The only thing that I don't know if my arrival time is in your or mine time.... :) but anyway, I'll be there for sure! (ok...almost...:ryanair yep!)

Have a nice day (I will...GByeParty! :wink: )

gaia

Postby gaia » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:57 am

The arrival time on tickets is in the time zone of the country you land in :)
It might be a bit late for a dinner, I say we organize one for Friday 1st October. Devilish initiation ceremonies included. Brace yourself.

Shannon

Postby Shannon » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:03 am

Hey Kata! Welcome!

arizoniandreamer

Postby arizoniandreamer » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi! :)

Thank you for the info about the landing time :P I have one stupid question: Should I bring a hairdryer or you have one in the house? :)

See you in 8 days yihhá!

ChaoticReality

Postby ChaoticReality » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:03 pm

It rains so much, you'll never get your hair dry :P

Just kidding, welcome to the Forest crew and see you at the party!

gaia

Postby gaia » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:14 pm

DavidW

Postby DavidW » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 am

sounds like me... I am also prone to overheating, flickering and passing out ...thats why they rarely let me out of the office, in case I make a mess in the cafe.

Amandine

Postby Amandine » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Looking forward to meeting you ! :D

arizoniandreamer

Postby arizoniandreamer » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 pm

:D Ok so I definately bring my hairdryer and maybe a brand new David too :P
Actually now it's raining like hell in BP...feels like Scotland.. :)

Hope that all of you are fine, see you in a few days!

arizoniandreamer

Postby arizoniandreamer » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:13 am

EVERYTHING IS PACKED! YIHHHÁÁ :D

gaia

Postby gaia » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:50 am

DavidW

Postby DavidW » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:44 pm

ah , you see - it was supposed to be soup.... ;)
and dont listen to her Kata, its a fine scottish summer here :)

arizoniandreamer

Postby arizoniandreamer » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:40 am

:D
I've put waterproof shoes and super warm clothes (but a swimming suite also :P) Last question: can anyone give me a phone number which I can call in case of delaying, cancellation, air crash blalabal :)?

DavidW

Postby DavidW » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:44 am

Cafe phone is
0131 220 4538
someone will probably be around I reckon
:)

gaia

Postby gaia » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:10 am

arizoniandreamer

Postby arizoniandreamer » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 pm

I got now! Thx a lot: :) see you!

arizoniandreamer

Postby arizoniandreamer » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:35 pm

+ it... this french keyboard is q bit confusing:::: /D :D

Return to “The People's Forum”