ANNOUNCING THE AESTHETICA CREATIVE WORKS COMPETITION
We had a fantastic response from UK artists last year, with many making it into the final publication and it would be brilliant to see British art well-represented in the competition again this year. The Creative Works Competition is a fantastic opportunity for both established and aspiring artists to develop their reputations on an international scale.
I've included the full details about the competition below and it would be great if you were able to pass this on to your mailing lists or post it on your website, many thanks!
If you would like to download a poster for the competition then you can do so by clicking here http://www.aestheticamagazine.com/downloads/aesthetica_cw-poster.pdf. Alternatively we will also be printing flyers so if you are happy to display any of these around your foyer or common area then please do let me know, along with how many you would require. Thanks!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: AESTHETICA CREATIVE WORKS COMPETITION
The 2011 Aesthetica Creative Works Competition is now open for entries! Aesthetica Magazine is inviting all artists, photographers, writers and poets to submit their work into the Creative Works Competition, Now in its fourth year, the competition is dedicated to celebrating and championing creative talent across the disciplines and welcomes entries from poets and writers as well as artists working in any medium, including sculpture, textiles, photography, ceramics, paint, digital art and more!
* The Competition has three categories, Artwork & Photography, Poetry and Fiction.
* Winners and finalists are published in the Aesthetica Creative Works Annual.
* Winners of each category receive £500 prize money plus other prizes.
* Entry to the Creative Works Competition is £10.
* The entry fee allows the submission of 2 images, 2 poems or 2 short stories.
* The deadline for submissions is the 31st August 2011.
* More guidelines on how to submit can be found online at http://www.aestheticamagazine.com/submission_guide.htm
Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest