goodbye and good luck

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
scoutwinter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

goodbye and good luck

Postby scoutwinter » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 pm

well this is it: so long, Forest.
thanks for everything...

if you want to get in touch, email me at: deathtocars@gmail.com.

I started a little audio blog, the plan is to record stuff as I go along & upload the sounds & songs that come along... .
I know it's pretty basic - as you know I'm not exactly a computer whiz... but we'll see how it goes.

and if you don't know anything about tasmania, here's a preview. it's a little like scotland except that all the plants and animals are different, and there are some massive trees:
tarkine.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arizoniandreamer

Re: goodbye and good luck

Postby arizoniandreamer » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:58 pm

vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i couldn't even hug you today :(:(:( nice tree, nice times... :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kata

brittonie

Postby brittonie » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:18 pm

<3 so much big love for you

next time i'm at your house, the toilet will flush counter clockwise!!!
:D
wet, dirty and dangerous.

lucyj

Postby lucyj » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Just wanted to say an enormous thanks for all your help and wish you a tremendous journey with lots and lots of music and fun, will be following your blog!. XL

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 pm

bye scout, wish you and Joey all the best. will miss the pair of you loads,
Much love, keep on uking in the free world.

ChaoticReality

Postby ChaoticReality » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:54 am

Bye scoutt and Joey. Happy travels and look forward to hearing the recordings you gather :)

dan

Postby dan » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:14 am

Respect to you Scout. See you on the other side.
D xx

Shannon

Postby Shannon » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:12 am

Til soon super Scoutt!

And if you happen to be reading this pre-travels, let me know whether I should set you up with a room in Utrecht/Amsterdam.

xx

milk

Postby milk » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Love to you and Joey and tara for the now! Hope you have much enjoyment on your continuing adventures :D xx
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) |

Margarida

Postby Margarida » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:14 pm

only when the clock stops does time come to life

Lien

Postby Lien » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Awesome Scout !

Keni

Postby Keni » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

Paulinka

Postby Paulinka » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:42 pm

bye my dear possum...
i hope i'll be rich enough to ship you some buckfast ;]
stay free <3
love to you and joey

Catalina

Postby Catalina » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:52 am

Chayleeene, Chayleeeene, Chayleeeneeeee... I'll never flirt again!

Heaps of love <3
'it's not a lie if you believe it' - George Costanza

Martin

Postby Martin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:50 am

All the best to you. Have a fantastic time.

Return to “The People's Forum”