I first mentioned this a while back, but their plans have now moved on and things are happening.
A group of Edinburgh students are running a Vintage Village Fete in February. It'll be an artsy craftsy vintagey market thing with music and dance events running alongside. They're raising funds for three community arts charities: Craigmillar Community Arts Centre, Cardboard Citizens, and us!
They're on top of the organisational and financial aspects of it, but are looking for people to get involved in a few different ways:
- Any local musicians who'd like to take part in the music.
- Any graphic designers who can help them design publicity
- Anyone who has a artsy-crafty business who'd like to have a stall
- Would we like to run a stall? We can sell all our merch, maybe make new things or run crafty things like at the Voluntary Arts Day
- Would Sip and Snip and/or The Massage Corner like to run a stall?
- Is there anyone who'd like to help by being hands on deck on the day?
They were also wondering if they could help with furniture. Where I left this was, probably, but not definitely, if they can organise the transport and lifting, and assuming we're not using it in any open venue.
If you want to be involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Queries/worries/questions, post em here or message me.
Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests