Arty things for sale

dan

Arty things for sale

Post by dan » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:36 pm

Hey here's some stuff for sale. Can you stick on TK list too or speaks if you thinkit would be interesting? i'm off the lists. Ta xxxx

You may already be aware that an Edinburgh Based Company called PACE recently went into receivership. This was a very sad day for all involved!

Midlothian Association of Play (MAP) is an organisation that gives support and advice to play projects in Midlothian. MAP also have a resource base and decided to put in a bid for the equipment and resources from PACE.

Having done that we decided to hold an open day and invite all members of MAP and PACE along. At the open day we will be selling things like paint, paper, glue sticks, paint brushes, sequins etc. from our well stocked resource base. There will also be larger pieces of equipment such as used computers for sale.

This open day is to support all play projects and projects will receive a 20% discount on anything they buy. If you spend more than £100 you will receive a 25% discount!

This open day will be held on a Saturday morning from 9.30 to 12.00 on the 10th February 07 at Greenhall Community Learning Centre, Pentland Lounge, Gowkshill, Gorebridge, Midlothian.
EH23 4PE.

We will also have a freebie table that you can help yourself from, so please come along!

For more information contact Lillian Burnett (Development Worker) on 01875 823 846 or e-mail map.greenhall@virgin.net
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose