Forest BB

The digital grapevine of The Forest.
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:46 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:36 pm 

An artist is interested in making some site specific work in the gallery or cafe using the cafe furniture (This would of course be run by everyone else first). He's coming up the 11th till 15th July to see the space. Would anyone be up for meeting him for 15 minutes? should be cool. If you are, here's his email:

m_bowdidge@hotmail.com

thanks x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:47 am 

i could probably meet him, will send a mail.

if you could let me know what information you would like to glean from the meeting, whether you were considering him for a single day or a full exhibition span that would be helpful

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:33 am 

he was that guy with the piled up furniture installations. I thought we could suggest a day when the cafe is open but he uses the cafe furniture for the installations either in the gallery or the cafe itself, perhaps involving others in the construction. I'll have to run that by everyone else but that's what I think we should suggest to him.
We could probably stretch to a few days if it wasn't using eveery piece of furniture or if the furniture was from elsewhere. The Big Important Red Book is in the office in the Total Kunst draw of the filing cabinet and our diary is in there in the back if you want to look where to fit him in. Ask someone behind the cafe counter for the office keys.
thanks!