Hello!

alice

Hello!

Post by alice » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:03 pm

Hello everybody, How was the meeting? I've been away from the web for yonks and there seem to be a lot of unanswered questions on the bb so if they are still relevant and they weren't sorted out last night then let me know (there seemed to be some questions about budgets and about changing the website)

I'm very jealous of you all being there during the festival. Has anyone sent a mail out about our exhibitions for August?

lots of love to you x

stephengoodall

Post by stephengoodall » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:25 pm

hi alice

the meeting was good it was chris, james martin and myself. it seems there is a vast amount of space on the stairways up to the hall and in the hall itself that needs filling with work so me and martin are trying to see if we can find anyone who could help us draw stuff etc. manged to secure some work for the hall from sandy fraser who was at the hpil ewe opening. he plans to install wednesday i believe.

i think the deadline was missed for the art festival listings though martin was going to head down to stills today to see if it was possible to still put anything in but i haven't heard from him yet.

also the go-ahead was given for mike bowdidge and ola rek to show work in the coming months. mike, using the furniture in the cafe sometime in september if possible, ola to be booked in for the second part of october if convenient. i am going to mail the two of them to confirm.

martinmckenna

Post by martinmckenna » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:47 pm

hello

I emailed stills today and have got no reply as of yet , what info do we have for them ?

with regards to the stairwell i have one person to do some stuff and working on getting some others to do something in there . also i took some photos of the stairs today to put in a email to try and get some interest too !